- When will my order be sent out?
- We typically ensure all orders are processed and dispatched on the day of your order from Monday to Friday. For orders placed on Saturdays and Sundays, your package will be dispatched first thing Monday morning.
- How are products shipped?
- Standard UK orders are sent via Royal Mail. Express UK orders are sent via DHL. International orders are sent via Royal Mail or DHL dependent on destination. All deliveries will need to be signed for.
- How much will shipping cost to my address?
- Depending on the service level that you require, Svelte have fixed rates for shipping, regardless of the size of the order. For more details visit the delivery section of the product page.
- How long does the delivery take?
- Delivery time to all EU countries is 2-3 working days. To the rest of the world, delivery time is 2-5 working days.
- Can I track my delivery?
- Yes, of course. All packages are full insured and have a tracking number so that you can track it all the way to your doorstep.
- What’s your returns policy?
- You can return any product you receive from Svelte within 28 days of receipt, as long as the item is unused and unwashed. We recommend using a traceable service to return products to ensure delivery. Sale items are not eligible for return.
- I do not like the product I ordered, what can I do?
- If the product is new and unused you can return it to us for a refund within 28 days of receipt.
- I want to return a product, but I don’t have the original packaging?
- You can always send the products back to Svelte in another package but please pack securely and follow the instructions above.
- How do I exchange a product?
- If you would like to exchange your purchase, please get in contact with the Svelte Team using the 'Contact' page, and we'll help exchange your product for you.
- What happens with customs on international orders?
- For international orders, please note that customs clearance is different in every country and that you may be charged additional fees, tariffs and brokerage fees on top of postage charges. these additional charges are your responsibility
How do I return an international order?
- Subject to our normal terms and conditions we are happy to accept returns and exchange for international orders. However, return postage must be arranged and paid for by you the customer. Thank you for understanding.
Out of Stock
- When are products coming back into stock?
- As soon as Svelte have an estimated date of delivery it will normally be posted on the specific product page.
- I’d like to order a product, but it does not allow me to put it in the basket.
- If it is not possible to select an item this means that it is not available. Please drop us an email at email@example.com, and we will make sure to let you know as soon as the item comes back into stock.
- My product is over three months old, and has developed damage through wear and tear, what can be done?
- Svelte provide a free of charge repair service. This service is provided for items that were damaged through normal use and have been cared for as per garment instructions. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- I am interested in having my event sponsored by Svelte. Who can I speak to about this?
- Please fill out the form in the 'Contact' page detailing your event and we'll be sure to get back to you as soon as possible.
- Have you got any retail partners in the UK or elsewhere where I can buy your products in-store?
- Svelte currently does not use any retail partners who sell our products. We instead currently choose to go direct to our customers.